Welcome to Bulgarian fish and wine restaurant Izbata!
• With a SoFun card, you can use a 5% discount on the listed prices for all foods and beverages on the menu.
• Please provide the staff with the SoFun card before asking for the bill.
• Address: Tzanko Tzarkovski 5 (on the map below)
• Working hours: 11:00 - 00:00
• Reservation phone: +359 2 963 56 37
More details and description
For almost 12 years now the Izbata Winery has been tempting its clients with qualitative dishes and excellent drinks. The restaurant opened its doors in 2001, staking on the Bulgarian way of life and Bulgarian cuisine. Already more than a decade the Winery attracts numerous visitors and renowned public figures. Izbata’s charm lies in its summer garden that offers calm and freshness.
In the course of time the restaurant’s team changed the style – both of the interior, and of the menu, with the aim to provide variety to its clients. The dishes of the Bulgarian national cuisine have been replaced with European and author’s cuisine.
The wine list is composed entirely of Bulgarian wines, with the firm belief that the national wine production by no way yields to the foreign one.
The renovated interior of the Izbata Winery, with the typical materials for a winery (of wood and stone), delights the eye with its light colours, plain lines and cosy relaxing atmosphere, combined with guest-friendly service.
Come and feel here the Bulgarian way of life, culture and hospitality!
Situated in a quiet street in the central part of Sofia, the Izbata Winery is one of the tourist attractions for the foreign visitors to Bulgaria’s capital.
• Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner
• BGN 10 - BGN 59
• Debit and credit cards are accepted.
• Takeout, Buffet, Street Parking, Summer Garden, Highchairs Available, Free Wifi
With your SoFun card you can use the given discount for this sevcie. Please provide the card on place before requesting your bill.