Entering the Red Flat means travelling back in time to Communist Bulgaria of the 1980’s.
By visiting the home of an average family you will discover what everyday life was like for ordinary Bulgarians during the Cold War. Work and leisure, school and vacation, eating, drinking, watching TV, partying and doing the chores – how did these things happen in the days of Reagan and Gorbachev?
Enter the flat and find out for yourselves!
How to book
• Fill in the booking form.
• Please, make sure that you have selected the date you prefer.
• Apply the promo code, in order to get a discount.
• You can book without a promo code. In that case, you will pay the whole price for the service.
• Please fill in all important details in the Notes text field, as well as preferred methods for further communication (phone, email, Skype, WhatsApp).
• The price is for 1 person.
• Payment is not necessary at this point.
• We will contact you as soon as possible, in order to confirm the reservation.
• After you have been serviced, you will have the opportunity to leave a review. We thank you in advance :)
• Address: Gifted Urban Culture Hub/24 Ivan Denkoglu Str. (on the map below)
• Working hours: Every day, 10:30-18:00 (last admission)