Meet her Majesty Sofia!
Sofia - the city that surprises with an amazing combination of ancient archeology, Christian history and a modern city.
The acquaintance with her Majesty Sofia starts in the very center of the city in front of the National Theater. Here crosses the boundary between the old and the new city. You will walk along the streets of Roman Serdika. Today, there are underpasses and museum complexes, some of which are underground and in the Serdika I and Serdika II subway stations.
Here are some of the most ancient temples in Europe - the Roman Rotunda "St. Georgi ", III-IV c., And the Basilica" St. Sofia »from V-VI century. The most important Orthodox church in the country - Temple-monument “Al. Nevsky ".
In the garden on the territory of the former Embassy of the Russian Empire, you will see the golden pearl of Sofia - the Russian church " Nicholas the Wonderworker".
At the main crossroads in the city you will see the main temples of several religions: Muslim Mosque, Jewish Synagogue, Orthodox Church and Catholic Church. This is a striking example of the historic good neighborliness and peaceful coexistence of different nationalities.
The route consists of 25 attractive tourist destinations. You can walk alone or with friends on the excursion route of Sofia. In our agency you will receive an Audio Guide device with a recording in a language of your choosing and a detailed route map. The city's audio-guide journey will remind you of a comfortable visit to a museum.
The price includes
• Audio Guide device in: Russian, Bulgarian, English, Spanish, Italian and French.
• Excursion map of the route with 25 sights.
• Coupons with 10% discount in "Museum" and "Arena di Serdica" restaurant
• All the entrances are free of charge.
• The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and the St. George Rotunda are open until 19:00, the other temples and other sites until 18:00.
• The price does not include the group's accompaniment during an excursion.
How to book
• Fill in the reservation form so we can contact you.
• Enter a promo code to use this discount.
• In the comments box, specify how many people will use the service, as well as all other essential details.
• You can book same-day.
• Payment will be made in our office. Debit and credit cards are accepted.
• We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.
• Ivan Vazov Str. 2 (you will find it on the map)
• Opening hours: Every day from 9:30 to 18:00 h