Vitosha Mountain TV Tower, better known as Kopitoto – The Hoof, after the rock outcrop (1,348 m) it stands on, is a 186 meter tall TV tower built of reinforced concrete on Vitosha Mountain near Sofia, Bulgaria.
The footprint of the tower has the shape of a hexagon with three of the sides extended (i.e. almost triangular). From the tower there is a commanding view of Sofia, and the tower can be seen from everywhere in Sofia, making it a landmark of Sofia’s skyline.
It is the second tallest television tower in Bulgaria. It’s a magnificent and majestic view over Sofia which attracts young people and tourist every day and is a beautiful experience to overlook and grasp the city that you have just visited.
How to book
- Fill in the reservation form so we can contact you.
- Enter a promo code to use this discount.
- You will find the promo code in your apartment/hotel. If you do not succeed, contact your host.
- In the comments box, specify how many people will use the service, as well as all other essential details.
- Book at least 1 day (until 18:00 pm) in advance.
- No payment is required at this stage.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.
- We pick you up from your hotel or an address you choose, and we bring you back to your hotel, the airport or an address you choose.
- The tour will be with a car and an English speaking driver for you who will be with you and show you the sights and will do all he can to meet your needs.
- This tour is around 2 hours.
- This is a private tour, and as such the price per person depends on the number of people you are travelling with.
|With promo code||Original price|
|Price for 2 people:||36.10 EUR
|Price for 3 people:||42.75 EUR
|Price for 4 people:||38.00 EUR
|Price for 5 people:||47.50 EUR
|Price for 6 people:||57.00 EUR
|Price for 7 people:||66.50 EUR
|Price for 8 people:||76.00 EUR