Tour Sofia by night and see the main tourist attractions without the crowds and enchanted with a different light. Enjoy delicious Bulgarian dishes in combination with spectacular folklore performance.
After being picked up from your hotel, you will be driven to Alexandar Nevski Cathedral – the biggest Orthodox basilica in Bulgaria and one of the most notable symbols of Sofia. It is the starting point of the guided walking city tour. The route transects the compact and colorful city center and passes by the Holy Synod, St. Sofia Church, the Monument of Alexander II, the Parliament, the Russian Church St. Nicolas, the former King’s Palace, the Presidency, St. George Rotunda and St. Nedelia Church.
You will tick off all major tourist must-see attraction in Sofia's center and learn in an educational and fun way about their history and significance. From here you will be transported to one of the most famous restaurants in Sofia to taste typical Bulgarian food (3-course menu) and enjoy exhilarating (why not even join) Bulgarian dances named hora.
- The price includes: а door-to-door transportation, а guided tour of Sofia with an English-speaking guide, а folklore evening with entry and 3-course menu.
- If you are vegetarian or have special food requirement please let us know in advance.
- For larger groups or guidance in other languages please ask for а quotation
HOW TO BOOK
- Fill in the reservation form so we can contact you.
- Enter a promo code to use this discount.
- You will find the promo code in your apartment/hotel. If you do not succeed, contact your host.
- In the comments box, specify how many people will use the service, as well as all other essential details.
- Book at least 1 day (until 14:00 pm) in advance.
- You will receive an e-mail. Please proceed with the payment in order for the reservation to be confirmed.
|With promo code||Original price|
|Price for 2 people:||117.00 EUR
|Price for 3 people:||162.00 EUR
|Price for 4 people:||198.00 EUR
|Price for 5 people:||247.50 EUR
|Price for 6 people:||297.00 EUR
|Price for 7 people:||346.50 EUR
|Price for 8 people:||396.00 EUR