Just 30 min from Sofia center! Flying 7 days a week all year round! Experienced tandem pilots and instructors! Inflight video and photos for free!
You could be flying like an eagle! As soon as after a short run the wind lifts the glider into the air, an overwhelming feeling of weightlessness sets in.
Treat yourself to bird's eye view with a mountain paragliding experience! A paraglider has a “parachute like” look to it, but the similarity is only in the look. Instead of being designed to slow down a fall (chute), it’s made to glide and soar and use thermals to climb in the air. Both passenger and instructor have their own harnesses and are secured to the same glider.
As soon as after a short run the wind lifts the glider into the air, an overwhelming feeling of weightlessness sets in. Your active participation, with a short run, will be necessary for the taking off and for the landing. Feel the wind rush through your hair in the graceful way possible as you glide as a bird.
We make mountain paragliding flights from Vitosha mountain in Sofia, Old mountain in Sopot, Vitanovtsi or Rasnik hills in Pernik province and others.
Please note that paragliding is weather depended and is only suitable in safe ideal weather conditions. Weather can cause cancellations or delays in flights and or availability at any time. If the weather does become unsuitable for flying then your flight will be rescheduled to the next time that you desire.
• Bring a pair of boots with ankle support (no open toe shoes), gloves, sunglasses, windproof jacket and clothes suitable for the season. We don’t recommend shorts, but a hat and suncream is essential in summer.
• A flight lasts 10-30 minutes, depending on the weather conditions during the flight.
• Inflight video, made by HD Go Pro camera, is included.
• There is a weight requirement of minimum 30 kg and maximum of 100 kg for each participant.
• Children aged between 7 and 18 require written parental consent.
• For security and safety reasons, passengers who turn up in the state alcohol or drug intoxication will not be allowed onboard, and no refund is permitted.
• All participants will be informed of the risks involved in this activity and there will be a declaration form to sign.
• We can pick you up from your hotel or an address you choose, wait for you to fly and bring you back to your hotel, the airport or an address you choose.
• The transfer will be with a car and an English speaking driver who will do all he can to meet your needs.
• The price is 50 leva per car up to 4 persons /both directions/ - paying separately. Please request in the Notes text field.
How to book
• Fill in the booking form.
• Book at least 1 day in advance (until 18:00 p.m.)
• Please, make sure that you have selected the date you prefer.
• Apply the promo code, in order to get a discount.
• You can book without a promo code. In that case, you will pay the whole price for the service.
• Please fill in all important details in the Notes text field, as well as preferred methods for further communication (phone, email, Skype, WhatsApp).
• Payment is not necessary at this point.
• We will contact you as soon as possible, in order to confirm the reservation and discuss the payment method.
• After you have been serviced, you will have the opportunity to leave a review. We thank you in advance :)