J.J. Murphy’s is the first authentic Irish Pub in Bulgaria.
If you like the Irish atmosphere and food, there is no need for you to travel all the way to Ireland. Here you can try the traditional Irish Stew, Shepherds Pie and Beef Steak. Also on draught at J.J. Murphy’s are Kilkenny, Guinness, Carslebrg, Heineken, Stella Artois and Krombacher. During the summer you can enjoy an ice cold pint in the beer garden, with some great BBQ food.
On the big screen televisions we show all main sport events from football to rugby, american football and many other sports. Every Friday and Saturday night you can enjoy live music (Jazz, Pop, Rock, Irish and Bulgarian Music).
Through the years J.J. Murphy’s proved to be the best Irish Pub in the country. The excellent reputation is brought by the nice warm atmosphere, the quality of food and brilliant service. Here you can meet old friends and new friends, because J.J. Murphy’s is the place ‘Where Good Friends Meet’.
• Irish, Bar, European, British, Pub, International
• Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks
• BGN 3 - BGN 31
• Debit and credit cards are accepted.
• Outdoor Seating, Television, Free Wifi
• With a SoFun card, you can use a 10% discount on the listed prices for all foods and beverages on the menu.
• Please provide the staff with the SoFun card before asking for the bill.
• Address: Karnigradska 6 (on the map below)
• Working hours: 10:00 - 02:00
• Reservation phone: +359 2 980 28 70
With your SoFun card you can use the given discount for this sevcie. Please provide the card on place before requesting your bill.
In 1856, James Murphy in partnership with four of his brothers founded the J.J.Murphy & Co. Brewery in Cork, Ireland. Since then his name has been associated with only the highest quality for his world famous Murphy’s Irish Stout, Red Beer and J.J. Murphy & Co. Irish Bars. In 1998 J.J.Murphys Irish Pub was founded in Sofia, Bulgaria.