The Boyana Church is a medieval Bulgarian Orthodox church situated on the outskirts of Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, in the Boyana quarter. In 1979, the building was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The east wing of the two-storey church was originally constructed in the late 10th or early 11th century, then the central wing was added in the 13th century under the Second Bulgarian Empire, the whole building being finished with a further expansion to the west in the middle of the 19th century.
A total of 89 scenes with 240 human images are depicted on the walls of the church.
How to book
- Fill in the reservation form so we can contact you.
- Enter a promo code to use this discount.
- You will find the promo code in your apartment/hotel. If you do not succeed, contact your host.
- In the comments box, specify how many people will use the service, as well as all other essential details.
- Book at least 1 day (until 18:00 pm) in advance.
- No payment is required at this stage.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.
- We pick you up from your hotel or an address you choose, and we bring you back to your hotel, the airport or an address you choose.
- The tour will be with a car and an English speaking driver for you who will be with you and show you the sights and will do all he can to meet your needs.
- This tour is around 2 hours.
- This is a private tour, and as such the price per person depends on the number of people you are travelling with.
|With promo code||Original price|
|Price for 2 people:||36.10 EUR
|Price for 3 people:||42.75 EUR
|Price for 4 people:||38.00 EUR
|Price for 5 people:||47.50 EUR
|Price for 6 people:||57.00 EUR
|Price for 7 people:||66.50 EUR
|Price for 8 people:||76.00 EUR