Vitosha, Boyana church, Alexander Nevski, View over Sofia!
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria. An ancient city that many believe dates back 6000 years ago.
On this tour you will experience some of it’s main highlights. You will visit the Boyana church, and then go to a viewpoint next to a TV tower on top of Vitosha mountain where you will get to enjoy amazing view over Sofia. You will then have time to hike around Vitosha and the tour ends with a drop-off at the magnificent Alexander Nevski Cathedral, the biggest church in whole of Bulgaria.
• We meet at 09:00 or 14:00 at the parking of the Sofia Hali Market (see on the map below).
• For an additional fee, we can also pick you up from your address.
• It can be plus/minus 30 minutes at those stops, depending on the day and the traffic:
• 09:00 Meeting
• 09:30 Visit to Boyana Church
• 10:30 Viewpoint on top of Vitosha and time for photos
• 11:00 You have time to hike around Vitosha
• 13:00 We leave Vitosha
• 13:30 We finish at the Alexander Nevski Cathedral
• Price per person – 29 euro ~ 59 Bulgarian leva.
• You pay to the driver at the end of the tour.
• We prefer if you can pay in Bulgarian Leva cash, but if you don’t have Leva, we also accept credit card or Euro.
How to book
• Fill in the booking form.
• Book at least 1 days in advance (until 18:00 p.m.)
• Please, make sure that you have selected the date you prefer.
• Apply the promo code, in order to get a discount.
• You can book without a promo code. In that case, you will pay the whole price for the service.
• Please fill in all important details in the Notes text field, as well as preferred methods for further communication (phone, email, Skype, WhatsApp).
• Payment is not necessary at this point.
• We will contact you as soon as possible, in order to confirm the reservation and discuss the payment method.
• After you have been serviced, you will have the opportunity to leave a review. We thank you in advance :)